• No products in the cart.

Home Forums General Welcome Beta Testers

Welcome Beta Testers

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Alan Shires
    Keymaster

So within this thread let’s test how the content looks and works.

Michael Palmieri
    Participant

This looks pretty great!! I can’t wait to speak with others and test this forum! Thanks for the effort!

Michael Palmieri
    Participant

How is everyone doing!!

Angel Ngo
    Participant

Hi Alan and Michael! I’m doing well & I love the contentious simple design.

When you click “REPLY” to a comment, it doesn’t you which comment you’re replying to aside from the thread. I attempted to include a screenshot but the uploading box appears in the “Visual” Option and not the “Text” Option (which is probably the point LOL). There’s not way to upload the image from my computer folder to the thread.

Michael Palmieri
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Contentious? Lol. Not sure about that but I do also like how uncomplicated this appears to be, for sure.</p>

Michael Palmieri
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>If you are attempting to upload an image, there should be an icon above the text box (looks like a picture). Is that how you attempted to upload it?</p>

Michael Palmieri
    Participant

I do see your point about replying, it doesn’t appear to link your response with what you are trying to reply to.

Angel Ngo
    Participant

LoL! I didn’t realize it said “contentious” instead of “continuous” (fingers flying over the keyboard). And “Edit” option would be helpful. The Edit could allow someone in a certain period of time or without a time limit to edit their posts.

Are you using the “Text” Option, Michael? Is the HTML code being visual intended?

I’m typing in “Visual” Box. Regarding the image upload, I only see text boxes when I click the image icon. (Using a desktop to respond).

Did you either of you confirm the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” option?

Michael Palmieri
    Participant

Yeah, I agree with the edit option, that would be really useful. This message was sent from the “Text” box.

Michael Palmieri
    Participant

So it seems that the HTML text happened when I typed in the Visual box. Yeah, I noticed that too. It seems you may have to manual input the source? Not sure how that would work tbh. I did confirm the email notification replies and that appears to work just fine.

Alan Shires
    Keymaster

Looks like you guys are having a good old time 🙂

I have wrote to the devs about the quick icon functions at the bottom of the messages.

Am I reading that the image upload did not work too?

Liesel Kippen
    Participant

Hi all…
    I’m here to read all the great comments. I’m also interested in what this space will entail. I’m about to have a play with all its features. A shout out to anyone who is celebrating their birthday today. I needed to add a song to this thread and thought I’d add this one, hence the “birthday shout out”. 🙂 Let’s see how this comment comes up, after I submit it. (fingers crossed).

Liesel Kippen
    Participant

grrr…the song link did not come up. That’s okay. 🙂

Liesel Kippen
    Participant

Liesel Kippen
    Participant

I tried to add the link again – no luck. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Template Design © VibeThemes. All rights reserved.